ERGONOMIC ACCESSORIES FOR WORKING AT HOME | MONITOR ARMS AND STANDS
Correct monitor height is fundamental to good ergonomics at a DSE workstation. Sometimes it is not enough to provide a ‘set it and forget it solution’; the user may have the need to readjust during the course of their working day or the monitor may be located at a touch-down area that is used by different people of varying eye line heights relative to the desk and therefore constant readjustment may be necessary.
Other applications can be multi-screen orientated monitor arm solutions for Dealing Rooms-Type applications, Stock Exchange Solutions and Observation Complexes where a ‘tailored’ approach may be necessary.
Whatever your requirements, contact us for details of the many effective solutions we can provide. We would also be more than pleased to discuss how we could provide a consultative approach to your required solution.
- Product Reference: VIEWMATE MONITOR ARM, DESK 64
- Product Reference: VIEWMATE MONITOR ARM, DESK 60
- Product Reference: VIEWGO MONITOR ARM, DESK 13
- Product Reference: Viewgo monitor arm - desk 12
- Product Reference: VIEWMASTER MONITOR ARM, DESK 14
- Product Reference: VIEWMASTER MONITOR ARM, DESK 16